Texwipe's Sterile 70% Isopropanol (IPA) contains 70% by volume USP-grade Isopropanol (isopropyl alcohol) and 30% USP-purified water. To ensure sterility, this solution is submicron filtered, filled into cleaned containers, double-bagged and gamma-irradiated. Each bottle is lot coded with an expiration date for easy recordkeeping.
Choose a stream delivery for precise application or coarse spray for larger application areas. Fully assembled, ready-to-use applicator/container; no unpacking, handling or attachment of a separate spray head is required.
- 16 fluid ounces with Trigger SprayPackaging: double-bagged for extra contamination control
- 1 gallon (3.8L) bottle
- Made with USP-grade Isopropanol
- through 0.2 micron filter
- -irradiated to a sterility level of 10-6 with independent QC audits to ensure sterility
- -bagged in solvent-safe bags
- -atomizing adjustable spray
- assembled, ready to use applicator/container
- bottle includes a set of 5 color indicator dots for easy identification
- lot tested for endotoxins
- many surface contaminants
- and leaves extremely low residues
- and sterilized for pass through and use in critical environments
- mixing, filtration, sterilization, processing and QC expense of in-house production of sterile alcohol/water blends
- to use sprayer eliminates handling and assembly of spray head and maintains sterility
- FDA guideline for medical device bacterial endotoxin limit of not more than 20 EU/device
- Surface cleaning and residue removal.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Wipe down for pass-through to controlled environments.
- Ideally suited for use with Texwipe Cleanroom wipers.